- Echeveria Nodulosa is a stunning species of Echeveria with deep wine color marking on the margins and in the center of the olive green leaves.
- In summer, it produces clusters of pale yellow and orange bell-shaped flowers on tall spikes.
- Echeveria Nodulosa can grow up to 5 inches wide and 2 feet tall.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Partial Sun.
- Porous and well-drained succulent potting mix.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Feed every 2 weeks.