Parsley is a commonly grown culinary and medicinal herb that is often used as a domestic medicine. The fresh leaves are highly nutritious and can be considered a natural vitamin and mineral supplement in their own right. The plants prime use is as a diuretic where it is effective in ridding the body of stones and in treating jaundice, dropsy, cystitis etc. It is also a good detoxifier, helping the body to get rid of toxins via the urine and therefore helping in the treatment of a wide range of diseases such as rheumatism.
- The Triple Moss Curled Parsley plant grows to about 12″ tall with high yields of very dark green curled leaves.
- Grows thickly and resembles a bunch of moss (hence the name)
- Excellent for drying and use as a garnish
- Extremely flavorful and aromatic
- Day to Maturity | 70 days
- Planting Guide | Sow directly in your garden and space seeds 7″ apart. Seeds can take a while to sprout. Can take 3-4 weeks before seedlings appear. Plant will grow to about 10″ tall in about 60 days.