- This variety has unusually large, thick pods that grow up to 5″ long.
- Medium green, flat pods are very tender and have a mild, sweet flavor that holds well into the season.
- Vines grow 30-36 inches tall and are heavy producers making this variety one of the best producing snow peas available.
- Shows resistance to common wilt, mosaic virus, and powdery mildew.
- Day to Maturity | 70 days
- Pea Seeds | Peas are a cool season vegetable, and do best in a climate where there are two months of cool growing weather, either spring planting in the northern regions or fall planting in the warmer, southern regions.
- Plant seeds 4″-6″ apart.
- Peas are high in vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins and lutein.
- Dry weight is about one-quarter protein and one-quarter sugar.