- Sweet dwarf “snap peas” are great fresh from the garden, with dips and salads. Also great steamed or stir-fried.
- Peas grow on 24-30″ vines that doesn’t need support to grow.
- Produces medium sized green peas with 3″ pods.
- Excellent flavor and easy to grow.
- Day to Maturity | 55-70 days
- Peas are a cool season vegetable, and do best in a climate where there are two months of cool growing weather, either spring planting in the northern regions or fall planting in the warmer, southern regions.
- Plant seeds 4″-6″ apart.
- Peas are high in vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins and lutein.
- Dry weight is about one-quarter protein and one-quarter sugar.