- The most productive pea variety suitable for warm weather.
- Wando peas also tolerates the cold extremely well for early sowing.
- Bush variety.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
- Peas are a cool season vegetable, and do best in a climate where there are two months of cool growing weather, either spring planting in the northern regions or fall planting in the warmer, southern regions.
- Plant seeds 4″-6″ apart.
- Peas are high in vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins and lutein.
- Dry weight is about one-quarter protein and one-quarter sugar.