- This listing is for a cute Peanut cactus growing in a 2 inch or 4 inch size.
- Echinopsis chamaecereus is a branched cactus with crowded stems that resemble the shape of the fingers, up to 6 inches (10 cm) tall. It has pale green stems, up to 6 inches (15 cm) long and up to 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) in diameter. It has 8 to 10 ribs which have 10 to 15 soft and white bristles.
- Most people don’t know that cactus can have orange & red blooms which are about 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter. Sometimes, they have a long branch and two smaller balls, therefore, we nickname it the “penis cactus”.
- This plant is fragile therefore some small pieces could fall off during shipping. You can put the pieces back into soil to make baby plants.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun. but might need partial shade in hot, dry summer.
- Porous and well-draining potting mix.
- Water deeply only when soil is dry and let it drain completely. Reduce watering during winter.
- Feed once a year during growing season.