- The Yellow Banana Pepper plant produces high yields of 6″ long by 2″ wide banana shaped sweet peppers.
- One of the most popular sweet peppers in the USA!
- Turn from light green, to yellow, to orange, to red when it matures (can be used at any stage of maturity).
- Very sweet in flavor.
- More vitamin C than an orange.
- Excellent for salads, stuffing, or baking.
- Day to Maturity | 85 days
How to Plant Pepper
- Keep your soil moist and about 75°F.
- Space plants about 18″ apart and 1/4″ deep.