- Kleinia Stapeliiformis, also called Pickle Plant, or Candle Stick Plant, is an interesting succulent with tiny scale leaves and pencil-like cylindrical stems. The stems are brittle and succulent, with soft spines along the sides.
- It can grow up to 10 inches long and 0.8 inches thick. White babies grow freely from the stem underground, and gain their dark green and silver color when exposed to sunlight.
- Kleinia Stapeliiformis produces large red or deep orange flowers.
- The 2-inch plant is one piece, the 4-inch plant is 3 pieces.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun, Light Shade.
- Poor Soil.