- The Atlantic Giant pumpkin has been known to grow over 1,500 pounds!
- Without special treatment, the Atlantic Giant Pumpkin, can grow up to 200 to 300 pounds – easily.
- It’s best to plant 4 to 5 seeds per hill with hills at least 8 feet apart.
- Day to Maturity | 120 days
- The word pumpkin originates from the word pepon, which is Greek for “large melon”.
- The French adapted this word to pompon, which the British changed to pumpion and later American colonists changed that to the word we use today, “pumpkin”.