- AAS – All-America Selections Winner!
- The Champion Radish plant produces large and extremely tasty red cherry radishes.
- They measure about the size of a silver dollar and have bright red solid skin.
- One of the most popular and easiest radishes you can grow anywhere.
- Grows well in small spaces.
- Day to Maturity | 25-30 days
- Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium.
- They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium.
- One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates