- The Easter Egg Radish is just as the name suggests, a mix of flavorful multi-colored radishes!
- Radishes are red, pink, purple, violet, and white.
- Excellent in salads
- Extremely easy to grow
- Grows well in small spaces
- Day to Maturity | 25-30 days
- Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium.
- They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium.
- One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates