- Rosularia is a rosette forming succulent that related to Kalanchoe and jade plant. Rosularia grows in small rosettes with flat green succulent foliage, much like hens and chicks. Depending on variety, Rosularia foliage often has red, purple or yellow margins that may be covered in tiny hairs, called cilia. When present, these small hairs help plants capture water and nutrients and transport them to the root zone.
- Rosularia flowers are small, tube or funnel shaped atop tall stems that grow up from the center of the rosette. These blooms can be white, yellow, pink or purple and may even be variegated, depending on variety.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun or Partial shade.
- Gritty soil, Sandy.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Reduce watering to a minimum during winter.