- Crassula arborescens subsp. undulatifolia is also known as Ripple Jade Crassula or Ruffle Jade Crassula.
- It is a succulent shrub that grows up to 3 feet (90 cm) tall and forms elliptic, blue-grey, twisted and erect leaves with purple margins. It produces very stout succulent branches and a natural bonsai-like aspect with compact rounded heads of white star-like flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Minimum of 3 hours direct sunlight per day.
- Well-Drained, Porous, Gritty. Optimal pH is around 6.0 (slightly acidic).
- Average summer temperatures from 65ºF/18ºC to 70ºF/21ºC are ideal. In winter, it can survive temperatures as low as 50ºF/10ºC.
- Feed once with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season.
- You can propagate Ruffle Jade Crassula by division, offsets or leaf cuttings. The easiest way is to propagate from a single leaf: put the leaf in a succulent or cacti mix, then cover until it sprouts.