- Fuzzy Wuzzy Sedum is a cute miniature succulent with little chubby rosettes covered in small white hair. Due to its small size, it’s very fragile. It grows very quickly and needs lots of bright light to stay in good shape and health, so if it’s grown in shade or even partial shade, it can etiolate within a day or two.
- This sedum is fragile and highly sensitive to its environment due to its tiny size. Therefore it may stretch and lose some color when being in a closed dark box for transit. Simply place it in bright light and it will adjust itself quickly.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun or partial shade.
- Water deeply when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- Well-draining soil.