- Sedum hispanicum, also known as Blue Carpet or Spanish Stonecrop, is a hardy perennial succulent that forms a tight cushion of tiny blue-gray needle-like leaves. Sedum hispanicum grows slowly and only reaches 2 inches tall and 8 inches wide at maturity. Sedum hispanicum can turn deep purple in cold winter. It is perfect as a ground cover to plant between stepping-stones.
- This sedum is fragile and more sensitive to its environment due to its tiny size. Therefore it may be a bit etiolated or lose some color when being in a closed dark box for transit. Simply place it in bright light and it will adjust itself quickly.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Clay Soil, Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil.
- Full Sun or Partial Shade.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.