- Sedum Dasyphyllum Minor is a small perennial succulent plant.
- It can grow up to 5 inches (12.5 cm) tall when it is in flower.
- The color is blue-green and purple and the purple color spreads when you expose the plant to the sun. It has opposite leaves and a creeping stem forming shrubs. Sedum Dasyphyllum Minor has small white flowers with little black dots on the petals and green ovaries. This sedum is great for stone crop and ground cover.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Sandy and Dry.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- Full Sun.
- September and October.