- Sedum Spathulifolium, also known as Broadleaf Stonecrop, is a mat-forming succulent. It is native to the rocky cliffs and shady banks in California’s Coast Ranges and Sierra Nevada north to British Columbia. Its flat rosettes are made of small, spoon-shaped red leaves.
- Bright yellow star-shaped flowers bloom from short inflorescence in late spring and early summer.
- Sedum Spathulifolium is perfect for rock gardens or container plantings. Very drought tolerant.
- This sedum is fragile and more sensitive to its environment due to its tiny size. Therefore it may be a bit etiolated or lose some color when being in a closed dark box for transit. Simply place it in bright light and it will adjust itself quickly.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Clay Soil, Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil.
- Full Sun.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.