- Suzie Q English Stonecrop is a very dainty looking sedum with miniature variegated leaves. Cold temperatures bring out the red coloring which gives way to cream foliage in warmer months. Also known as Suzy Q, this sedum is ideal for miniature fairy gardens.
- This sedum is fragile and more sensitive to its environment due to its tiny size. Therefore it may be a bit etiolated or lose some color when being in a closed dark box for transit. Simply place it in bright light and it will adjust itself quickly.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun.
- Clay Soil, Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.