- Sempervivum Grape Tone forms fleshy rosettes of thick pointy leaves with beautiful deep purple shade. The mother plant offsets readily to form large colonies over time.
- Sempervivum Grape Tone displays showy flowers from the center of the rosettes from late summer to early fall. The rosettes die after they bloom but they will rapidly be replaced by their new offsets.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Gritty soil, Sandy.
- Full Sun or Partial shade.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Reduce watering to a minimum during winter.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season.
- Sempervivum Grape Tone can easily be propagated by separating and replanting offsets in planting medium.