- Sempervivum Red Lion is also called “Hen and Chicks Red Lion” Succulent. The rosettes are vibrant rich red with green tips and sometimes have yellow variegated color as well.
- Sempervivum Red Lion is a perennial easy-to-grow succulent that is perfect in containers. It can live in very cold area therefore it is also a great plant for outdoor gardens.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Gritty soil, Sandy.
- Full Sun or Partial shade.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Reduce watering to a minimum during winter.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season.
- Sempervivum Red Lion can easily be propagated by separating and replanting offsets in planting medium.