- This perennial succulent is native to South Africa. It is also known as a Wooly Senecio because of the white felt covering the surface of its upright cylindrical leaves. Its dwarf shrub can grow up to 1 ft (130cm). The fuzzy coverage makes Woolly Senecio an extremely intriguing plant and definitely one of the most aesthetically pleasing in its genus.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Cactus potting mix with good drainage.
- Water deeply when soil is dry but let drain completely. Never let the plant sit in soggy soil for more than a day or two.
- Slight dappled shade.
- Feed annually but lightly.