- Kalanchoe Sexangularis is also commonly known as the ‘Six Angled Kalanchoe’. It is a hardy and drought-resistant succulent, with decorative red foliage that’s a must-have for the rockery, garden or patio, and unlike many other succulents, it will also flourish in dappled shade.
- When grown in shade the leaves tend to be greenish red, more green than red, but when in full sun, they tend to be ruby red. The leaves also turn red when there is a drop in temperature during the winter months.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- These succulents need strong light. When planting this succulent type in a garden, make sure it gets sunlight. Full to partial sun is the best for its growth. It is better to grow outdoor rather than indoor.
- The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent. Yet, the succulent should be controlled to avoid overwatering.