- Tillandsia Straminea Dwarf is a species of air plant native to Peru and Ecuador that is smaller than an usual Straminea. It’s a small and delicate plant but very sturdy with long thin bright green leaves.
- Tillandsia Straminea Dwarf produces fragrant flowers with creamy white and purple shades.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Mist the plant once a week. Tillandsia Straminea Dwarf will also benefit from a soaking bath every now and then. Give it a little shake off afterwards to eliminate excess water and allow to dry within 6-8 hours.