- The Rainbow Swiss Chard is a popular plant that produces some of the most amazing looking swiss chard leaves in shades of red, orange, purple, yellow, and white.
- Perfect for salads or steamed greens.
- One of this years most popular varieties to grow.
- A heirloom variety from Australia
- Extremely healthy.
- Easy to grow.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
- Swiss chard is high in vitamins A, K and C, with a 175g serving containing 214%, 716%, and 53%, respectively, of the recommended daily value.
- It is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein.