- Thelocactus Bicolor Cactus is endemic to the warmer areas of central Mexico. It s a columnar tree-like cactus with many curved branches. Usually with short trunk and branching freely at the top.
- It has small diurnal yellowish green flowers that extend their anthesis into the following the night.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- It prefers plenty of sun.
- It prefers to stay on the dry side. In the summer water them only when the soil has dried out. During the winter it’s safe to cut back on watering entirely. This will encourage flowering during the spring!