- Tillandsia Araujei is a bright green air plant with a long stem. The leaves are stiff and curved and prefer to grow in a well-lit area. Grows in a caulescent manner and forms a clump over time. The inflorescence is salmon-colored and the flowers are white.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Tillandsia Araujei does well indoors but likes bright, indirect light. Keep this plant away from direct sunlight as this will cause the plant to dry out excessively.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Likes water. Mist 3-4 times a week or soak once a week.