- A species that stays pretty small and grows into dense clumps over time. It has a really unique growing shape; it is distichous, meaning the leaves grow out to the sides of the plant, forming a mohawk shape.
- It has tiny, three petaled, purple flowers which grow on the end of a thin stem and are mildly fragrant. This species enjoys being mounted upside down so it’s leaves can reach up towards the sun.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- It does well indoors but likes bright, indirect light. Keep this plant away from direct sunlight as this will cause the plant to develop burn marks
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Spray or dunk twice a week, allow to dry within 6-8 hours. Soak monthly to rehydrate up to 4 hours as necessary.