- Tillandsia Diaguitensis grows on an exposed rock or epiphytically in a scrubby thorn bush, almost always forming large clusters. This caulescent species has a rigid stem and short, stiff leaves, all a dark grayish color, and bears large. It produces a large white deliciously fragrant flower.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Tillandsia Diaguitensis requires good light and tolerates full sun. Place the plant very close to a window indoors in the winter and preferably outside the summer in a sunny situation.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Diaguitensis will also benefit from a soaking bath every month. Give it a little shake off afterward to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent rot.