- Tillandsia Fasciculata is known as the “Giant Air Plant,” or “Cardinal Air Plant”. It grows naturally in oak hammocks, cypress swamps, and pinelands. They can usually be found growing on tree trunks in the rain forest in sunny spots.
- It has a very distinct and gorgeous bloom spike which lasts longer than most air plants bloom phases. It blooms from 10-50 floral bracts of yellow and reddish-orange colors.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- It loves light but avoid keeping it in direct sunlight. Overexposure can cause burning and browning of its leaves. You can place the plant near a window or an alcove to provide it with some shaded light
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Water them daily in the hot season and every 2-3 days in the cold season