- This form of rare funckiana has longer leaves that are more erect and held tighter to the stem of the plant. When in bloom, it will spike and flower, and will produce a beautiful and vibrant orange-red coloring. Which is a rarer color for air plants.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Tillandsia funckiana requires good light and can enjoy full sun. Place the plant very close to a window indoors in the winter and preferably outside the summer in a bright or sunny situation.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Two or three times a week in summer, one or two times a week in winter according to the luminosity and the ambient humidity.