- Tillandsia Funckiana’s little species from Venezuela. It has long stems that twist and curve and are covered with thin, needle-like leaves. When in bloom, it will spike and flower and will produce a beautiful and vibrant orange-red coloring. Which is a rarer color for air plants.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Tillandsia funckiana requires good light and can enjoy full sun. Place the plant very close to a window indoors in the winter and preferably outside the summer in a bright or sunny situation.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Two or three times a week in summer, one or two times a week in winter according to the luminosity and the ambient humidity.