- Tillandsia Tenuifolia Amethyst is a truly exquisite form of T. Tenuifolia. Leaves can be a purple so dark, they seem black. The beautiful bloom is the same pink and white as the standard form. This plant has a caulescent growth habit and enjoys being mounted upside down so it can curl it’s way up towards the sun.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Strong indirect, filtered, and/or partial direct light
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Spray or dunk once a week, allow to dry within 6-8 hours. Soak monthly to rehydrate up to 4 hours as necessary.