- Tillandsia Velutina is an elegant air plant with soft, sage green leaves. Velutina is very easy to grow despite its delicate appearance. The purple flowers look gorgeous when in bloom.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Tillandsia Velutina does well indoors but likes bright, indirect light. Keep this plant away from direct sunlight as this will cause the plant to develop burn marks.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Tillandsia Velutina will also benefit from a soaking bath every month. Give it a little shake off afterwards to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent root.