- Tillandsia Victoriana is an attractive hybrid of Tillandsia ionantha and Velutina Brachycaulos. The Velutina parent brings sturdiness and height while the Ionantha enhances blooming and vivid coloration. When in bloom, they blush pink with dark purple flowers to attract hummingbirds and other pollinators. Due to their easy to care for parents, this plant is very easy to grow and care.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Strong indirect, filtered, and/or partial direct light
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Spray or dunk twice a week, allow to dry within 6-8 hours. Soak monthly to rehydrate up to 4 hours as necessary.