- Tillandsia Melanocrater Tricolor is a delicate air plant with a brown base. The plant changes color depending on how much sun exposure it receives: it turns red or purple with a lot of bright sunlight, and bright to dark green with less sunlight.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Mist the plant once a week. T. melanocrater tricolor will also benefit from a soaking bath every now and then. Give it a little shake off afterwards to eliminate excess water and allow to dry within 6-8 hours.