- Variegated Aloe with amazing white/cream and green stripes. Its leaves are toothed and sword-shaped.
- This is a sprawling succulent that can grow up to 10 ft. (3m).
- Deep orange or red flowers bloom about 2 ft. above the foliage.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Partial to Full sun.
- Porous and well-drained succulents mix. Cactus soil or Mixing in sand and perlite.
- Prefers warm weather from 70ºF (21ºC) to 80ºF (27ºC), but can survive temperature as low as 40ºF (4.5ºC).
- Feed with a cactus fertilizer in the summer only (Aloes go dormant in the winter).
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil. Do not overwater.