- Variegated Agave Butterfly Isthmensis forms rosettes up to 4 inches (10 cm) tall and wide with grayish green and cream colored fleshy leaves. This slow-growing plant produces pups from the leaf axils instead of via underground runners.
- It is perfect in containers thanks to its compact growth habit. Avoid repotting this Agave too regularly because it doesn’t like to be disturbed.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Filtered Sun or Partial Shade.
- Porous and well-drained.
- Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.