- Variegated Sempervivum is also known as Variegated Hen and Chicks Succulent. It has beautiful rosettes with leaves of green color, creamy yellow variegation, and reddish tips. After the winter, this plant can turn intensely red, and the variegated part is a bit hard to see. When the weather warms up, it will turn back to its original color.
- This listing is for a 2 inch or 4-inch size of Variegated Sempervivum. We only have these in limited quantities.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Gritty soil, Sandy.
- Full Sun or Partial shade.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Reduce watering to a minimum during winter.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season.
- Variegated Sempervivum can easily be propagated by separating and replanting offsets in the planting medium.