- Sedum pachyclados, also known as White Diamond Stonecrop, has blue-gray cup-shaped rosettes that form a perfect plush groundcover. The tips of the leaves are deeply serrated. When the rosettes catch a drop of water, they hold it up and make it shine like a white diamond.
- Small star-shaped white flowers bloom in the summer.
- White Diamond Sedum is perfect for rock gardens, borders or in a container.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Clay Soil, Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil.
- Do not overwater. Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- Full Sun.