- The miniature rosettes of rich green foliage are heavily flecked in white. Spikes of yellow and orange tubular flowers stand well above the rosettes offering themselves to the hummingbirds.
- White Fox Miniature Aloe makes a great container plant that readily multiplies producing numerous offsets. We can also plant it in the ground as a groundcover where hardy.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Partial to Full sun.
- Cactus soil or Mixing in sand and perlite.
- Prefers warm weather from 70ºF (21ºC) to 80ºF (27ºC), but can survive temperature as low as 40ºF (4.5ºC).
- Feed with a cactus fertilizer in the summer only (Aloes go dormant in the winter).
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil. Do not overwater.