- Includes a mix of 17 of the most vibrant and beautiful flower varieties you’ve ever seen.
- Scatter this mix in your garden.
- Specifically for elevations above 7,000 feet in western continental U.S.
Wildflower establishment requires some important steps:
- It’s important to address competition from weeds: pull, till, or use organic herbicides.
- If planting in the spring/summer you can wait for weeds to germinate, control and then plant the wildflower seeds.
- You will want to have good seed to soil contact, broadcasting by hand is a good approach on small plot, may want to mix with an inert carrier, sand or other.
- Raking in and covering with soil 2-3 times seed thickness.
- During establishment for the first month, can be from rain in spring or supplement with irrigation.
- The best time to plant is in spring to early summer and even again in late fall.