- Tillandsia Xerographica is a beautiful air plant with long silvery green leaves that gets thinner at the tips. As it matures, the leaves begin to curl at the tips and eventually curl up into a loose ball. These dense trichomes on its leaves protect the plant from the sun and facilitating the moisture-absorbing process.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chips can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Xerographica will also benefit from a soaking bath every week. Give it a little shake off afterward to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent rot.